December 14-15, 2017 | San Francisco
The 2016 PAPOR Conference featured two short courses and five panel discussions. To read more about these sessions essay writing service, follow the Agenda and Downloads button above.
- Usability Testing for Survey Research
- Election Polls & Registration-Based Sampling: A New Method for Pre-Election Polling & Likely Voter Models
- Sampling, Design and Analysis
- The 2016 Election – What Happened and What’s Next
- The Survey Science, Data Science and Behavioral Science
- Public Opinion on Important Social Issues
- Survey Design and Best Practices
- Marijuana and Public Opinion Change
Now available: Presentations from the 2017 Mini-Conference
PAPOR Trail Newsletter
PAPOR at AAPOR
- About PAPOR
Check out our PAPOR Trail archive for past editions.
Got news? We’d like to share it!
Contact the newsletter editor with stories or announcements about:
- Personal or professional accomplishments
- Additions to your family
- Checked off a bucket list item
- Upcoming events
- New publications or resources
- Did your PAPOR membership help connect you to a job or a candidate? Tell us about it.