Public Policy and Opinion Research Professionals of the West Coast
December 14-15, 2017 | San Francisco
The 2017 PAPOR Conference will feature two short courses and five panel discussions. To read more about these sessions, follow the Agenda button above.
- Mixed Mode Surveys
- A Guide to Conducting Web Surveys
- Sampling, Design and Analysis
- Partisan Attacks on Public Opinion Research
- The Future of General Population Telephone Surveys
- Health Care & Health Policy
- Survey Process & Best Practices
- Populism and National Pride
PAPOR Student Paper Competition
PAPOR encourages students to submit papers related to surveys, public opinion, or market research for the annual Student Paper Competition. Papers must have been authored by graduate or undergraduate students currently attending colleges and universities within PAPOR’s region. For more information on how to apply, see the 2017 Student Paper Competition (PDF).
The first place winner receives a $250 prize and the opportunity to present his or her research at the 2017 PAPOR Annual Conference.
See the Student Paper Competition webpage for more information.
Now available: Presentations from the 2017 Mini-Conference
PAPOR Trail Newsletter
Upcoming PAPOR Conference
- About PAPOR
Check out our PAPOR Trail archive for past editions.
Got news? We’d like to share it!
Contact the newsletter editor with stories or announcements about:
- Personal or professional accomplishments
- Additions to your family
- Checked off a bucket list item
- Upcoming events
- New publications or resources
- Did your PAPOR membership help connect you to a job or a candidate? Tell us about it.