Public Policy and Opinion Research Professionals of the West Coast
December 14-15, 2017 | San Francisco
The 2017 PAPOR Conference featured two short courses and five panel discussions. To read more about these sessions, follow the Agenda button above.
- Mixed Mode Surveys
- A Guide to Conducting Web Surveys
- Sampling, Design & Analysis
- Workshop on Partisan Criticism of Public Opinion Research
- Plenary: The Future of General Population Telephone Surveys
- The Public’s Views of Health Policy, Aging & Quality of Life
- Survey Process & Best Practices
- Populism & National Pride
NEW! PAPOR’s 2018 Short Course:
Building a Better Researcher: Advice for 2018 and Beyond
UCLA Center for Health Policy Research | Los Angeles, CA
April 25, 2018 | 12PM– 3:00PM
Join us in Los Angeles or via Webinar
Contact Information Update
Have you recently changed your name, job, email, phone number, or address? If yes to any of the above, please contact the Membership Chair to update your contact information and stay informed on upcoming PAPOR events!
Now available: Presentations from the 2017 Mini-Conference
PAPOR Trail Newsletter
PAPOR Conference Report
Student Spotlight: 2017 Student Paper Competition Winners
- About PAPOR
Check out our PAPOR Trail archive for past editions.
Got news? We’d like to share it!
Contact the newsletter editor with stories or announcements about:
- Personal or professional accomplishments
- Additions to your family
- Checked off a bucket list item
- Upcoming events
- New publications or resources
- Did your PAPOR membership help connect you to a job or a candidate? Tell us about it.