December 14-15, 2017 | San Francisco
The 2016 PAPOR Conference featured two short courses and five panel discussions. To read more about these sessions essay writing service, follow the Agenda and Downloads button above.
- Usability Testing for Survey Research
- Election Polls & Registration-Based Sampling: A New Method for Pre-Election Polling & Likely Voter Models
- Sampling, Design and Analysis
- The 2016 Election – What Happened and What’s Next
- The Survey Science, Data Science and Behavioral Science
- Public Opinion on Important Social Issues
- Survey Design and Best Practices
- Marijuana and Public Opinion Change
PAPOR Trail Newsletter
PAPOR Conference Report
AAPOR Conference Details
AAPOR Awards Announced
Our 2017 Sponsors
Check out our PAPOR Trail archive for past editions.
Got news? We’d like to share it!
Contact the newsletter editor with stories or announcements about:
- Personal or professional accomplishments
- Additions to your family
- Checked off a bucket list item
- Upcoming events
- New publications or resources
- Did your PAPOR membership help connect you to a job or a candidate? Tell us about it.